14th September 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone shift into regular college for Post Graduation after completing graduation from IGNOU?

Dear Sir/Ma'am, I've done my graduation from IGNOU and I want to shift into regular college for my Post graduation. Is it possible? Please help me.

15th October 2021, 09:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can anyone shift into regular college for Post Graduation after completing graduation from IGNOU?

Yes, you can definitely take admission in Post Graduate degree course in regular mode of education even having completed your graduation degree course in regular mode from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) which is a recognized open central university as degree in distance education mode from recognized university like IGNOU has the same status as of the regular degree.

So, you can apply for any post graduate degree course provided you hold the essential educational qualification required for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?