8th September 2019, 08:46 AM
Rahulbabusingh

Is Singhania University and Himalayan University recognized by UGC?

Can I pursue Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) course from Singhania or Himalayan University? Actually, I have doubt they give genuine or fake degree. Is this university recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE?

15th October 2021, 09:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Singhania University and Himalayan University recognized by UGC?

Yes both Singhania University, Rajasthan and Himalayan University, Arunachal Pradesh are recognized by UGC (Union Grant Commission),Government of India under section of 2f of UGC act 1956 and hence degree courses offered by same are valid for further education and job applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?