11th October 2019, 08:27 AM
Nithish paul

Can a B.E Geo Informatics student is eligible to get job in ISRO or DRDO?

I'm Nithish studying B.E Geo Informatics from Anna university. I'm first year. I'm interested to get jobs in ISRO, DRSO, NASA, Metrology department in India or in foreign countries. After completing my B.E Geo Informatics whether I am eligible for these jobs or not?

15th April 2023, 08:45 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can a B.E Geo Informatics student is eligible to get job in ISRO or DRDO?

Hi Nithish! Geo Informatics is a specialized field that deals with the study of spatial information and its applications. The field has many opportunities for employment in various organizations, including ISRO, DRSO, NASA, and Metrology department in India or foreign countries.

After completing your B.E in Geo Informatics, you may be eligible for job opportunities in these organizations. However, it's important to note that eligibility criteria and requirements may vary depending on the specific role and organization you are applying for.

To increase your chances of getting hired by these organizations, I suggest building a strong foundation in Geo Informatics, acquiring relevant skills and knowledge through internships, projects, or research work, and keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field through conferences, workshops, and training programs.

You can also consider pursuing higher education, such as a Master's degree or PhD, to further enhance your skills and knowledge in Geo Informatics. Many of these organizations prefer candidates with advanced degrees and experience in the field.

In addition, you can explore job opportunities at government agencies, private sector companies, research institutions, and universities, which offer various positions related to Geo Informatics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?