11th October 2019, 11:05 AM
Pranali Supekar

Possibility to give B.Com exams as an external candidate after completing 1st year as a regular candidate?

Can I give 2nd year B.Com exam externally after completing 1st year internally? I am doing Company Secretary and B.Com both simultaneously and its became hard to me to attend CS classes and completing assignments practicals and orals of B.Com at same time and to attend college lectures of B.Com also?

15th April 2023, 08:44 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Possibility to give B.Com exams as an external candidate after completing 1st year as a regular candidate?

Yes, it is possible to give the 2nd-year [COLOR=var(--color-accent-fg)]B.Com exam externally after completing the 1st year internally. However, this may vary depending on the specific rules and regulations of the university or college you are enrolled in.[/COLOR]
To confirm whether this option is available to you, I suggest contacting the examination department or student services department of your university or college. They will be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the eligibility criteria and procedures for appearing for the [COLOR=var(--color-accent-fg)]B.Com exams externally.[/COLOR]
It's important to note that pursuing two courses simultaneously can be challenging, especially when both courses have practical and oral components. Therefore, it's advisable that you prioritize your schedule and allocate time efficiently between both courses. You can also consider seeking guidance or support from your professors, mentors, or academic advisors to manage your workload effectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?