25th February 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and 12th without Mathematics eligible for Forest Service exam conducted by MPSC?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and have not studied Mathematics in 12th. Am I eligible for Forest Service exam conducted by MPSC?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give Indian Forest service exam after completing BSc in Microbiology and MSc in Horticulture?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service exam after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are commerce students eligible to join Indian Forest Service?
  5. Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing BSc? What is the syllabus of Preliminary exam of Forest Officer?
  6. Eligibility criteria for post of Forest Officer in MPSC?
  7. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  8. Can I do IFS course after passing graduation from Delhi University(B.A)
  9. Age criteria for woman to appear in MPSC and UPSC exams in open category?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  11. Am I eligible for school service commission after completing BSc Microbiology?
  12. Which subject is better out of Zoology and Microbiology for Indian Forest Service?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam having -6.75D eyesight?
  14. Am I eligible for Indian Forest Service exam if I am a bachelor of science in general stream?
  15. Which is better among Genetics, Industrial Microbiology, Biomedical and Microbiology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  16. Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing BSc? What is the syllabus of Preliminary exam?
  17. Best course after 12th with Biology between BSc and B.Tech Biotechnology? And between which should I prefer, Industrial Microbiology, Molecular and Cellular Technology?
  18. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) for Biotechnology graduate?
31st January 2018, 06:41 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and 12th without Mathematics eligible for Forest Service exam conducted by MPSC?

In order to be eligible for Forest Service Exam conducted by MPSC, one should have completed Graduation with Science or Engineering subjects.

Since you have completed your Graduation with Industrial Microbiology which is a Science stream, you are surely eligible to appear for this Exam.

Whether you have studied Mathematics in 10+2 or not will not be considered for your eligibility for this Exam.

As per age criteria, candidates should be in the age group of 21-33 years to be eligible to take this Exam.

There are 2 rounds of selection process
Main Written Exam
Interview

For this academic year, the notification has not been released yet.

The notification would be released in the month of February and you can submit the application forms till March.

I would suggest you to have good preparation for this Exam since you have good amount of time in your hands.
23rd June 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and 12th without Mathematics eligible for Forest Service exam conducted by MPSC?

Hi sir I have completed graduation in BSC microbiology, so I'm eligible to apply for forest range exam? If I'm eligible, why microbiology subject name was not mentioned in eligibility criteria?
15th July 2020, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc microbiology , is I am eligible to forest range officer exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?