29th December 2011, 01:39 AM
preetypreety

Can a B.Tech(3rd year) student quit from B.Tech and start a career in MBBS?

i am a student of b-tech 3rd year......and i want to leave this b-tech and choose mbbs as my career as i have very good knowledge in bio and interested too.......can it be possible to quit b-tech and start a career in mbbs

29th August 2012, 05:29 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Can a B.Tech(3rd year) student quit from B.Tech and start a career in MBBS?

You will have to start it all over again. You will have to forget your spent 3 years and take admission in first year in mbbs.
Further, you can take your btech degree and after one year you can take a course in masters which is much related to bio like biotechnology.

The nobel prize laureate Venkatraman Ramakrishnan studied biology all his life and then converted to chemistry. You can also do the same if you do not want to waste your 3 years.
13th May 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Tech(3rd year) student quit from B.Tech and start a career in MBBS?

I'm in 2nd year btech, one of the toppers, 96% in boards, I want to quit my btech to start a career in wildlife, work with natgeo or animal conservation. How can I do so ?
17th June 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a first year btech student but i love MBBS i want to quit engineering and go for MBBS.
30th June 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Im 2nd year ece engineering student from vtu
Got failed in 5 course subjects 3rd sem
Wants to quit engineering
What are the career options
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?