28th November 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects?

I am in std. 11 with phy chem math and have good skill in drawing.
I like to go for architecture OR animation & multimedia in UG.
which career in architecture OR animation will have more & better job prospect?

priyanka

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  2. How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica
  3. What is the benefit of join B.Arch course after Diploma in Architecture?
  4. How to join Naval architecture after B.Arch from a recognized institute?
  5. Shall I go for Higher studies or Job Opportunity being a candidate having secured 55% in BCA and not good in Programming?
  6. Which is the best between B.Tech and BSc?
  7. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue MBA if study B.Sc in Animation and Multimedia course?
  9. What should I do to kick start my career after completion of graduation?
  10. What should I choose if secured 90% in 12th Science CBSE but haven't appeared in any entrance exams?
  11. Best career options for me after completion of 12th having interest in Animation?
  12. What are the career opportunities for Diploma in Architecture candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc in Multimedia and animation from Sikkim manipal university? -- [New]
  14. Is there any career option after BCA? What are the opportunities to do a job in multimedia
  15. What are the jobs available in Animation Career? Can I go abroad?
  16. Which field can we get in commerce? Can I get the computer line?
  17. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  18. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future?
17th February 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects?

i have compleated my inter so iwant to join in animation i want best college
24th June 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects?

My sister has passed H.S.C. with 57%. she has not taken biology subject for 12th . What are the courses available for her rather engineering.?
22nd August 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the average salary in animations industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?