4th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a Bio stream student become an Agricultural Scientist in future?

Can a bio stream student become an agricultural scientist in future? If yes,what cources will be required?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I opt B.Sc course with agricultural science stream? How may I get the detail information for the same? List of the top colleges for the same? I live in Jalandhar
  2. What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to get admission in IISER being a non-biology student? -- [New]
  4. How much is the scope in B.Tech Biotech? Can we do Genetic Engineering after that?
  5. If my son has submitted combined application form for engineering and medical can he drop Mathematics and sit for Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Medical?
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Agriculture?
  7. How to be a scientist after passing Civil Engineering from IIT Bhubaneshwar?
  8. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  9. How to become a scientist after passing 11th standard?
  10. Question bank for Agricultural Scientist recruitment board NET exam?
  11. How to become a space scientist in future? I am a student of class 10th
  12. How can I become scientist at NASA or another recognized organisation? I'm a student of 1st year engineering in Pakistan
  13. Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  14. How to become a scientist if I am a student of MSc(physics)
  15. Career options after 12th with bio stream and quitting B.Sc(IT) in 2nd year?
  16. Details regarding entrance exam for B.Sc AG in Hyderabad?
  17. Which is the best course for me if I scored only 60% in 12th science?
  18. Syllabus for Biotechnology Entrance Exam being an agricultural student?
5th May 2013, 07:33 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: Can a Bio stream student become an Agricultural Scientist in future?

Yes Bio stream student can be a scientist in agricultural field
Do bsc agriculture after 12th,than msc in agriculture ..and than you can be a scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?