18th September 2011, 08:06 PM
kapilsata

Can a commerce stream student get any job opportunity in IFS? What kind of job is applicable?

can a commerce stream student ger any job opportunity in ifs. if yes which partucular job is applicable?

19th September 2011, 01:26 AM
praveendia

Default Re: Can a commerce stream student get any job opportunity in IFS? What kind of job is applicable?

as the csar exam conducted by upsc for ias ifs ips etc. so for ifs u have to appear csat first.than mains exam also.for csat there is no need of any specific stream graduation.age between 21 to 30. in ifs u were posted to various commision to other countries
7th October 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a commerce stream student get any job opportunity in IFS? What kind of job is applicable?

I HAVE PASSED 12TH CLASS FROM COMMERCE SITE AND I WANT TO MAKE MY CAREER IN AIRFORCE?
7th October 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE 12TH FROM COMMERCE SITE AND I WANT MAKE MY CAREER IN INDIAN AIRFORCE?
28th March 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the various job opportunities that satisfy the subjects i have taken in commerce that is bussiness,accounts,economics,entrepreneurship,engl ish in class11 ?any ideas please post it as soon as possible thank you.
7th April 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I JUST COMPLETED MY 10th AND IN A GREAT DILEMMA THAT WHICH SUBJECT TO CHOOSE???? AND I WANT TO MAKE MY CAREER IN INDIAN AIR FORCE!!!!!
I WANT 2 TAKE COMMERCE. WILL THIS SUBJECT CONTRIBUTE TO MY DREAM TO JOIN INDIAN AIR FORCE??????
10th May 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to get job in IFS but i am having commerce ? how many chances are there to get job
25th May 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 6.8 cgpa in my 10th exam and i want to give indian forest service exam. what stream should i take?????
please help please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?