30th April 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student be able to do mechanical engineering?

Can commerce student be able do mechanical engineering?

26th June 2015, 09:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a commerce student be able to do mechanical engineering?

No it is not possible for a commerce student to pursue mechanical engineering course or any other engineering course as for the same courses one needs to have senior secondary degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50% aggregate in each. Hence you cannot pursue the mechanical engineering course.

Also for admissions in the good engineering colleges one has to clear the several entrance examinations such as JEE, State EEE, COMED-K, SRMEEE, VITEEE, etc. too.

Also one do not have to worry much if he is not able to do engineering courses as there are many options in commerce field also by doing which they can go ahead in their career and future.
27th June 2015, 08:59 PM
reconnect

Sorry to say, but a commerce student can not be able to do mechanical or any other engineering.
For doing the engineering one has to complete the 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as the main subjects.

Also one has to clear the entrance exams for taking admission in good engineering college like UPSEE, AIEEE, JEE etc.

No need to worry dear, there are so many courses which can be applicable to commerce students you may apply for these courses.
27th June 2015, 09:01 PM
reconnect

Sorry to say, but a commerce student can not be able to do mechanical or any other engineering.
For doing the engineering one has to complete the 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as the main subjects.

Also one has to clear the entrance exams for taking admission in good engineering college like UPSEE, AIEEE, JEE etc.

No need to worry dear, there are so many courses which can be applicable to commerce students you may apply for these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?