3rd July 2013, 07:38 PM
vaishaliselvam

Can a diploma civil student appear for NATA?

Do a diploma in civil student can do nata?...please give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Nata aspirant can do Diploma course by distance learning or from any government college?
  2. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  3. Is it possible to get B.Tech in Civil in Kolkata after passing diploma in Architecture?
  4. I am a Commerce student and passed advance diploma in interior design: Am I eligible for NATA test?
  5. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  6. Is there any related or diploma course where the NATA training would be useful?
  7. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  8. How can I prepare for NATA to get admission in SPA-Delhi?
  9. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  10. Can I apply for the post of JE civil? I am a student of 6th semester of diploma in civil engineering
  11. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any placements after doing Architecture course from SPA colleges? In which companies can I get placements?
  13. How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?
  14. Guideline and syllabus of NATA for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  15. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. Lateral entry in B.Arch after Diploma? Are diploma passout eligible for NATA?
  17. Can I do MBA after completing diploma in Civil engineering?
  18. How can I join ISRO as a scientist? Which degrees do I need to apply for ISRO?
30th September 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a diploma civil student appear for NATA?

is there any need for giving nata exam even if i would like to join for diploma in architecture...................................... ...................??????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
10th April 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I have only sslc and dip . I didn't written puc exam
may I know . I am eligible for nata. above diploma
I have diploma aggregate of 79%
11th April 2015, 08:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishaliselvam View Post
Do a diploma in civil student can do nata?...please give me the details for the same
Yes, you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
5th May 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Im civil student in diploma can i appear for nata exam? Giv the deatiles about exam date? And last date for applying application?
12th July 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm a diploma civil student in final year now can i appear for nata exam? give me the detail in my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?