11th July 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission directly in 2nd year of Computer Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. I want to ask you that Can I get admission directly in 2nd year of Computer Engineering after completing the Diploma. Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  2. Can I take direct 2nd year engineering for electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84%
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  4. Can I take admission for direct 2nd year electronics and telecommunication after completing computer tech diploma with 58.84 aggregate marks
  5. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction? -- [New]
  6. Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense?
  7. How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab?
  8. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year Engineering directly after completing Diploma course?
  11. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  14. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2016, 03:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission directly in 2nd year of Computer Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

No, you are not eligible to get admission directly in 2nd year of Computer Engineering after completion of your Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication. To be eligible to get direct admission in second year of Computer Engineering, you should have passed Diploma in Computer Engineering course from a Government recognised Institute.

To get admission in second year of Computer Engineering, you have to appear in Lateral Entry examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Computer Engineering course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course, so, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Electronics and Telecommunication course but, not in Computer Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?