18th July 2011, 03:07 PM
aaaloksingh33

Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?

i want to knw can electronics and instrumentation engg can apply for the jobs of instrumentation control engg.?

Related Questions:
14th November 2011, 12:42 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?

Yes as EIE also has same syllabus as Instrumentation control engineering you can apply for same jobs as applied by EIE
18th December 2011, 08:53 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaloksingh33 View Post
i want to knw can electronics and instrumentation engg can apply for the jobs of instrumentation control engg.?
can electronics and instrumentation engg can apply for the jobs of instrumentation control engg.?

Hi friend,

Definitely Electronics and Instrumentation engineer can apply for the post of Instrumentation control engineering. you can also apply in some Electronics companies.

Some of the suggested companies , where you can apply are:-

-NTPC

-TORRENT POWER

-ADANI POWER

-BHEL

-DRDO

-BEL

-ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED

-KALPATARU TRANSMISSION LIMITED

-TATA POWER

SOME OF THE ELECTRONICS COMPANY,WHERE YOU CAN APPLY,

-INTEL

-E-INFOCHIPS

-SIBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES

-SYNOPSIS

-AMD

-SAMSUNG

-SONY

-VIDEOCON

So, choose field according to your interest.

For any other query,please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
10th January 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?

Hey , If I am interested in something inventive like research and development , but before applying for a job after BE I want to do MSc .
So can you tell me Msc courses that might have a good scope for being inventive rather than being like sitting and just signing papers.
And one more thing can I go for Robotics after EIE in BE ?
PLease be specific of universities too :) Thanks in advance
10th January 2012, 04:06 PM
fou3zan

Hey , If I am interested in something inventive like research and development , but before applying for a job after BE I want to do MSc .
So can you tell me Msc courses that might have a good scope for being inventive rather than being like sitting and just signing papers.
And one more thing can I go for Robotics after EIE in BE ?
PLease be specific of universities too Thanks in advance
10th March 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can electronics instrumentation & control engineering students apply for IES and PSU exams?
29th September 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i have INSTRUMANTATION N5 i need a job,what can i do 2 get a job next month?
3rd June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

can BSC(H) instrumentation students apply in NTPC ?
12th September 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.tech in electronics instrumentation and control.Can I apply for psu...?.!
19th July 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

can applied electronics and instrumentation candidate apply for jobs in IT sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?