10th June 2011, 10:11 PM
dholedeepika

Can a IT engineer apply for Railway exam? What are the opportunities for IT students?

I am IT Engineer can I apply for Railway exam what are apportunity for IT students

20th June 2011, 09:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a IT engineer apply for Railway exam? What are the opportunities for IT students?

It is not clear from the question, which Railway exam you are referring to. Railways conducts various examinations.So please specify which exam. IT students have a lot of opportunities in various areas.You can try your luck at any of the big software companies.Then you can try in various bed designing and web publishing companies.It is one sector which is on a high now and remain like this for many years to come.
20th August 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a IT engineer apply for Railway exam? What are the opportunities for IT students?

can B.Tech.(IT) students apply for Junior engineer/Assistant engineer post
20th January 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

wat exam should a b.e it final year student can apply, wen r d exam dates
20th January 2012, 07:56 PM
ashwak8

There are a lot of jobs in railway department side , but you didnt mentioned which exam it is?
Here am giving a list that an it professional can apply ..
1. Railway side
2. Bhel
3. Bsnl
4. Ias
5. Ips
6. Bank po's

for your question , the answer willbe ,
you can apply for most of the jobs in railway department ,
example railway t.c.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?