18th May 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can a girl apply in Air Force?

I want to know can girl apply in air force and i want to know slavers of air force nd wt salary of air force

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for jobs in Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineerig
  4. How to apply for Air Force? I have passed 12th PCM
  5. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  6. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  7. Eligibility criteria to take admission in Indian Air Force for a girl? Procedure to take admission?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force being a married girl pursuing 12th standard?
  9. How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a girl having secured 1st division in 12th Class with Science stream?
  10. What should I do after completion of 10+2 to join Navy and Air Force being a girl?
  11. Can I become a fighter pilot in India Air Force?
  12. How can I join indian air force?
  13. Can girls join Indian Air Force? If yes, then how?
  14. Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?
  15. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  16. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  17. Can I join Indian Army or Air Force having secured 49% in Graduation from Science stream being a girl?
  18. How can I apply for Pilot in Indian Air Force? I am a student of 12th in science stream
11th May 2014, 01:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can a girl apply in Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know can girl apply in air force and i want to know slavers of air force nd wt salary of air force
No girl candidates are not eligible to apply fro Indian Air force wing. Only male candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force wing through NDA & CDS Entrance Examination. Being a girl candidate you're eligible to apply for Indian Officer Training Academy. OTA stands for (Officer Training Academy) and this entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. To be eligible for this Officer Training Wing then the applicant should be complete graduation course in any discipline from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this course. There is no minimum marks required for this entrance examination. The candidate should be reached 19 years and should not reached 25 years and there is no relaxation will be applicable for any category candidates. So, If you're Interested to Join in Defence Academy then you may apply for Officer Training Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?