22nd April 2011, 01:57 AM
masood_8

Can I answer Income Tax Officer Exam after BSC IT? Last date of filling the form?

after bscit can i attempt for the exam of income tax officer?
n how n when?
when is the date of fillling of the form????

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?
  3. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  5. How to become a income tax officer after completing graduation? What is the syllabus and the date of the exam?
  6. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  7. What is the eligibility to become income tax officer?What is the exam date?
  8. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer?
  9. How to become an Income Tax Officer after B.Com. ?
  10. Date of sale of the income tax officer form? Previous years question papers of the same?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer? Date of exam for Income Tax Officer?
  12. Eligibility, date of exam and deadline to submit forms for Income Tax officer exam in India?
  13. How may I join Income tax officer course? List of institutes and courses I need to join? I'm a B.Com graduate
  14. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for Income Tax Officer job? Qualifications needed and what are the age limitations?
  16. How to become an income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility for Income Tax officer?
  18. How to become an income tax officer after completing BSc in Biotech
1st June 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I answer Income Tax Officer Exam after BSC IT? Last date of filling the form?

after bsc(cs) can i attempt for the exam of income tax officer?
n how n when?
19th November 2011, 03:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I answer Income Tax Officer Exam after BSC IT? Last date of filling the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masood_8 View Post
after bscit can i attempt for the exam of income tax officer?
n how n when?
Yes , B.Sc(IT) is eligible for Income Tax Officer exam.

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

Those candidate have completed graduation degree from recognized university are eligible for INCOME TAX OFFICER exam.

To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public.

Also your age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The examination is conduct two ways (i) Written examination (ii) Interview for Personality Test for such candidates as may qualify in the written test.

S. No. Test Marks Time (min)

1 General Intelligence 120
2 General English 80
3 Arithmetical Ability 80
4 General Awareness 120

(i) Physical Standards (Minimum)

Height 157.5 cms
Chest 81 cms

(ii) Physical Test:

Walking cycling
1600 metres in 15 minutes 8 Km in 30 minutes

Application form:For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in
28th March 2012, 10:23 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

Those candidate have completed graduation degree from recognized university are eligible for INCOME TAX OFFICER exam.

To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public.

Also your age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The examination is conduct two ways (i) Written examination (ii) Interview for Personality Test for such candidates as may qualify in the written test.

S. No. Test Marks Time (min)

1 General Intelligence 120
2 General English 80
3 Arithmetical Ability 80
4 General Awareness 120

(i) Physical Standards (Minimum)

Height 157.5 cms
Chest 81 cms

(ii) Physical Test:

Walking cycling
1600 metres in 15 minutes 8 Km in 30 minutes

Application form:For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in
27th June 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to be a income tax officer after doing bsc in botany ? Which entrance exams I need to answer ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?