1st August 2012, 12:49 PM
MUKUL59

Can I appear for the entrance exam of degree in engineering college in Gujarat?

My son is stuying in indore (m.p) cbse board can he appear for the entrance test for degree in engineering college on gujarat

what is the procedure ?

Thanks.

Mukul sharma.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat -- [New]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for writing entrance exam for M.D.S in Gujarat?
  3. Aeronautical college in Gujarat which offers degree of Aerounautics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  5. Am I eligible to study BSc Agriculture without passing EAMCET?
  6. Any college which runs Masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  7. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  8. What is the date and admission procedure of Degree Engineering College in Gujarat?
  9. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  10. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  11. Can a BDS degree holder give entrance exam for MDS in Gujarat?
  12. Top college in Gujarat for Master degree in Civil engineering?
  13. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  14. How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.
  15. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  16. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  17. List of colleges offering Masters program in Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  18. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
3rd August 2016, 12:48 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I appear for the entrance exam of degree in engineering college in Gujarat?

Yes. You can get engineering admission in gujarat. In Gujarat , Engineering admission done through entrance exam JEE Main.

JEE Main Eligibility
- You must be Indian Citizen.
- You should have passed senior secondary in science stream with PCM as a main subjects.
- Your age should be below 25 years on 31st December of the examination year.

Admission Procedure
- Appear entrance exam JEE Main.
- Buy a booklet from nearest help centers. In this booklet , You will get PIN & Password.
- Visit the site : www.gujacpc.nic.in
- Register online yourself.
- Fill your application.
- Print your application.
- Submit your application along with required documents to nearest help centers for verification.
- Don't forget to take registration slip.
- Take part in online counselling.

Important Dates of Counselling
- Registration Starts From : 30/05/2016
- Last Date of Registration : 10/06/2016
- Display of Merit List : 15/06/2016
- Choice Filling For Mock Round : 15th June to 19th June 2016
- Result of Mock Round : 24/06/2016
- Final List & Seat Matrix : 25/06/2016
- Choice Filling For Round 1 : 24/06/2016
- Last Date of Choice Filling : 30/06/2016
- 1st Allotment List : 01/07/2016
- Deposit Fees In Bank : 1st July to 11th July 2016
- Display Vacancies For Round 1 : 13/07/2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?