13th December 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for graduate level exam after graduating from Vinayaka Mission University

If I am a graduate of Vinayak misson university in distence then can I appear all graduat lavel's examination?

29th August 2013, 08:42 PM
nishi513

Default Re: Can I appear for graduate level exam after graduating from Vinayaka Mission University

HI FRIEND
## CGL examination is conducted by SSC every year to recruit the candidates for various vacancies under central government
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission is graduation/degree in any discipline from recognised institution/university and the graduates in distance mode are not eligible to apply
## Age limit to apply for SSC CGL examination is 18-27 years and the age relaxations are
->3 years for OBC candidates
->5 years for SC/ST candidates
## The selection process of SSC CGL exam is
->written test
->skill test
->personal interview
## So,it is sorry to say that,you are not eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam
## For further details visit www.ssc.nic.in

** ALL THE BEST **
11th November 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for graduate level exam after graduating from Vinayaka Mission University

SSC exam dene ke liye graduate me minimum kitna % hona chahiye
20th March 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for school service commission in West Bengal after completing B.Sc fro VMU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?