22nd July 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Indian Administrative Service examination after completing B.Com?

Hi, I have completed B.Com. So, now can I apply for the entrance examination of Indian Administrative Services? If yes, then also let me know about the last date to apply for it? And, what is the application charges?

26th July 2019, 04:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Indian Administrative Service examination after completing B.Com?

Civil Service Examination is conducted for recruitment as an I.A.S Officer.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted in three stages. The age limit is 21-32 years. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th July 2019, 06:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Indian Administrative Service examination after completing B.Com?

Having completed your B.Com (i.e; Bachelor of Commerce) degree course, you are eligible to apply for Civil Services examination (generally, known as IAS/IPS/ UPSC examination) as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned which is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Further, I would like to let you know that the next Civil Services examination is tentatively scheduled to be held on 31.05.2020 and application process for the same will start by the end of February 2020. Also, the application charges for the same examination is Rs 100 for male candidates from General candidates while it is Nil for all other candidates.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?