31st July 2012, 02:15 PM
anuj kumar solanki

Can I appear for IPCC without CPT after completing B.Com with 64%

Dear Sir,
I have completed my b.com(2012)with64%marks.May i appear ipcc without cpt? Sir please tell me.

9th August 2012, 03:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for IPCC without CPT after completing B.Com with 64%

With this qualification, you can definitely apply for IPCC without clearing CPT. As per new rule in CA course, it is not necessary for the graduates to attend CPT exam. You need to clear IPCC along with two practical based training programs. The first one is article ship training for 3 years. The latter one is an IT training which is for 100 hours. On completion of both the training programs you can appear for final CA course.
16th August 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hi i hav completed b.com with 65% , now iam willing to do CA.. as per the new act i can directly appear for IPCC , but i am confused when to take over article training , so can u pls help me with full details ?
5th May 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir, i pursuing b.com gen 3rd year after this degree results could i write ipcc 1st group ?

/
6th May 2013, 10:05 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

In your case there is no need to appear for the Common Proficiency Test. This test is only required for Bachelor of Commerce graduates if they failed to secure at least 55 percent marks in the course.

Since you have scored more than 55 percent in Bachelor of Commerce, there is no need to clear the Common Proficiency Test as per the guidelines of the ICAI. You can now directly take admission for the IPCC.

Integrated Professional Competancy Course (IPCC)

You can now take admission for IPCC. Once you have completed 9 months of studies, it would be possible to appear for the Group 1 written test of the IPCC.

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

You will have to score 40 percent marks in the exam to clear the group. After clearing the group 1 you will have to apply for the 3 years long Articleship which is mandatory to become Chartered Accountant.

During the articleship you will also have to clear the second group of IPCC. There are three subjects in the second group. You will need 40 percent marks to clear this group.

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

When there are only 6 months left of your articleship, you can appear for the Final examination.

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?