20th September 2011, 05:07 AM
karad010

Can I appear for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in IT?

i am final year student of b-tech.i have information technology branch.can i appear in isro entrance exam. tell me as soon as please

Related Questions:
20th September 2011, 08:52 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in IT?

Education qualification for ISRO is

we need to have a qualificatio of BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available).
All branches are eligible.

SCIENTIST/ENGINEER

Candidates who are in final year can also apply for the same.

With age limit of 35 years.

There is no form for applying ISRO you need to go to isro website and fill your form but before that you need to make a D.D of 100/- and then you need to apply to website..then you need to note down your application form no and take print of the generated form and sent to the ISRO address.
20th September 2011, 12:05 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in IT?

Eligibility Criteria For ISRO Recruitment :

Academic Qualification :

The candidate should be B.E/B.TECH or equivalent examination pass with minimum 65% marks.I think you have this criteria hopefully and you can sit in this examination

Age Limit :
For General : 35 years
For SC/ST : 40 years
For OBC : 38 years
20th September 2011, 12:14 PM
nitin kumar meena

ofcourse u can
20th September 2011, 12:54 PM
meeepriya

dear friend

yeah u r eligible for ISRO ,have a qualificatio of BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65%
All branches are eligible.
best og luck
20th September 2011, 12:56 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear,
Yes, you can write ISRO entrance if you are at final semester and you have sequired minimum of 65% in aggregate.

good luck
20th September 2011, 01:05 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you can surely appear for ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) Entrance Exam. But at first you have to pass B.Tech from IT degree with minimum 65% marks i.e. you have to get a DGPA of minimum 7.25.
So at first complete your bachelor degree from a recognized collage which is under a recognized university and then prepare for ISRO and you will be succeed.

all the best.
good day.
20th September 2011, 01:08 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you can surely appear for ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) Entrance Exam. But at first you have to pass B.Tech from IT degree with minimum 65% marks i.e. you have to get a DGPA of minimum 7.25.
So at first complete your bachelor degree from a recognized collage which is under a recognized university and then prepare for ISRO and you will be succeed.

all the best.
good day.
20th September 2011, 02:04 PM
saugata2008

Eligibility criteria for ISRO exam -

1.BE/B.tech in Mechanical,Electronics,Computer science can apply .
2.Age limitation = Up to 35 years .
3.Final year students are also can apply .

So as a 4th year student of B.tech you can apply for the exam .

Important dates of next ISRO exam 2012 -
Last date to apply = Last week of February 2012
exam date = 2nd week if April 2012

So start your preparation for the exam .

Thank you
20th September 2011, 02:56 PM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
Originally Posted by karad010 View Post
i am final year student of b-tech.i have information technology branch.can i appear in isro entrance exam. tell me as soon as please
hello,
dear friend,

Education qualification for ISRO is

BE/B.Tech student or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available).
All branches are eligible for the exam.......

SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Candidates who are in final year can also apply for the same.

With age limit of 35 years.

and for more details log on to www.isro.nic.in
20th September 2011, 05:52 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for ISRO exam:-

*The candidate must have complete the B.tech course in the field of Computer science/Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical..

*The candidate must have 65% aggregate through out the career..

*The candidate should not have any pending backlogs during B.tech course.

*The age should not be more than 35 years.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..
As you are from IT stream then you can appear in the written test on the syllabus of computer science..
Because the syllabus of computer science and IT streams are quit similar.
So, go for it.
All the best.
26th November 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I AM IN BTECH EC FINAL YEAR AND MY DEGREE COMPLETES ON JUNE 2012.SO CAN I APPLY FOR ISRO
13th April 2012, 01:27 PM
neat_raw

Appear for ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) Entrance Exam. But at first you have to pass B.Tech from IT degree with minimum 65% marks i.e. you have to get a DGPA of minimum 7.25.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?