1st December 2011, 09:51 AM
lala1444

Can I appear in Maharashtra CET after scoring 69% in 12th?

i am resident of rajasthan.am h eligible for maharashtra cet.i have 69 percent in 12th by rajasthan board of sec education.

Related Questions:
  1. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  2. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  3. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  4. In which college can I get after scoring 57 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  6. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 93.72 percentile in MCA CET?
  7. Where will I get MBBS admission in Maharashtra after scoring 115 in MHT CET?
  8. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  9. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  10. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  12. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in government college all over Maharashtra after scoring 73 in board, 66 in CET and 62 in AIEEE?
  14. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score? -- [New]
  15. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  16. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  17. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  18. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?

18th April 2012, 01:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Maharashtra CET after scoring 69% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lala1444 View Post
i am resident of rajasthan.am h eligible for maharashtra cet.i have 69 percent in 12th by rajasthan board of sec education.

In order to be eligible for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, candidate need to have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 50% marks [45% for reserved candidates] in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics [Engineering] and Physics, Chemistry and Biology[MBBS] from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education [MSBSHSE] or equivalent Board situated in the state of Maharashtra. Candidate who are awaiting result are also eligible to appear for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. Candidate who have studied outside the State of Maharashtra but their parents are domicile of Maharashtra are also eligible for the test.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?