18th January 2012, 08:35 PM
gkpatil

Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra

i have passed tenth and XII std from outside maharashtra but my parents hail from maharashtra. can I get domicile certificate to appear MH CET

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MHT CET Health Science exam without having a domicile certificate?
  2. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  3. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  4. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  5. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  6. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  7. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra?
  8. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  9. What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra
  10. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  11. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  12. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for MHT CET if I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharastra but have lived for only 6 years? What are the recent guidelines to be considered by a domicile of Maharashtra for admission to colleges?
  14. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  15. Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?
  16. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  17. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  18. New rules about cet regarding domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
13th February 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra

Can my mother get domicile certificate as she born and studied in Maharashtra. After marraige she lives in Ahmedabad from last 26 years
5th May 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra

I have passed Xth from Maharashtra and XIIth from Hyderabad. I am having Maharashtra domicile certificate. Am I eligible for MH CET examination for centralised admissions.
6th June 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

my daughter passed 10 from Maharashtra and completing her 11&12 from Hyderabad .is she a local candidate in Maharashtra?
6th December 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

My son is Born out of India n studied till class 9 out of India and did his class 10 and class 12 in Mumbai. Me the father has a Maharashtra domicile. What should I do to get a domicile for my son for the state of Maharashtra.
19th June 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

can i be domiciled to Maharashtra if my mother has passed her 10th and 12th from maharashtra? I was born in Rajastan and passed 10th and 12th from there. My mother's birth is also in Rajasthan
24th February 2020, 10:44 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No , you are not eligible to get a domicile certificate
In order to be eligible for the certificate you will either have
To stay at least 10 years
You will have to pass 11 and 12 from maharashtra board
According to the conditions you are not eligible for this certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?