29th October 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MPSC exam after completing 12th Science?

Hello everyone, I want to appear for MPSC exam. I am pursuing my 12th with Science stream. So, after completing my 12th, I can appear for MPSC exam or not? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

30th October 2018, 09:06 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for MPSC exam after completing 12th Science?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Candidates should complete graduation in any discipline be to be eligible to appear in MPSC exams. Also Candidates age must be between 21 & 32 years to be eligible.

So, you are not eligible to appear for MPSC exam after completing 12th Science.

For any further information about MPSC, click the below link.
http://www.mpsc.gov.in
30th October 2018, 12:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the commission conduct the entrance examination for recruitment as an officer in the state service.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies for different recruitment examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after completion of 12th. You have to complete your bachelor degree to appear in the examination.
30th October 2018, 02:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the required minimum qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to complete the bachelor degree course to appear in the examination.

The age limit is 19-33 years with relaxation for reserved category.. The examination is conducted in three stages.

To get more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
30th October 2018, 09:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for MPSC examination after completion of your 12th standard Science stream. To be eligible to appear for MPSC examination, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university, Only for few of the MPSC examinations, you are eligible to attend on 10th basis.
30th October 2018, 10:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MPSC refers to Maharashtra Public Service Commission and MPSC examination is held by for recruitment of administrative officers within the state of Maharashtra.

The minimum education required for appearing in the same examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree course are also eligible.

So, being a Class 12th passed candidate, you are not eligible for appearing in the MPSC examination at this stage.

For more details regarding the MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
31st October 2018, 12:46 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The examination is conducted for recruitment in state services.

The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with recruitment examination. So, you have to complete the bachelor degree course to appear in the examination. To get more information regarding the examination visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?