19th October 2018, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure MBBS admission without any entrance exam for BSc(Nursing) student?

Hi friends, I am doing BSc Nursing course. After completing my BSc, I want to study MBBS course. I don't want to appear any kind of entrance exam. So, without any entrance exam is it possible for me to secure admission?

27th October 2018, 09:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure MBBS admission without any entrance exam for BSc(Nursing) student?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and it is five year course. Candidates have to appear and qualify in the NEET for admission in MBBS course. It is compulsory to qualify in the entrance examination for admission in private and government colleges.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 50%. The minimum age limit is 17 years.

The application form for the examination is available from 01st November 2018.
28th October 2018, 02:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure MBBS admission without any entrance exam for BSc(Nursing) student?

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is five year course. You have to appear and qualify in the NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER for admission in government or private colleges.

You are not eligible to get direct admission in the course. The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum 50%.

So, you are eligible to get admission only after qualifying in the entrance test.
31st October 2018, 12:51 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to get admission in the medical MBBS course without appearing and qualifying in examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB.

The minimum aggregate to appear in the examination varies with examination. NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER examination is conducted for admission in the course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?