19th October 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in NDA exam being a 12th Arts student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Arts stream. I am interested to join Defence Service. So, I want to give NDA exam. I just want to know that can I give NDA exam or not? Please tell me immediately.

27th October 2018, 09:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NDA exam being a 12th Arts student?

NDA is National lDefence Academy. The examination is conducted twice in a year. Candidates after qualifying in the both stages will become eligible for recruitment in Indian Army.

The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. Candidates pursuing in 12th are also eligible to appear in the examination.

You are eligible for appearing in the examination but eligible for recruitment in Indian Army only.

The two stages are Written and SSB. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
27th October 2018, 09:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NDA exam being a 12th Arts student?

NDA is National lDefence Academy. The examination is conducted twice in a year. Candidates after qualifying in the both stages will become eligible for recruitment in Indian Army.

The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. Candidates pursuing in 12th are also eligible to appear in the examination.

You are eligible for appearing in the examination but eligible for recruitment in Indian Army only.

The two stages are Written and SSB. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?