13th April 2011, 03:43 AM
MAHESHPVADAM

Can I appear for RTO exam which is held in Maharashtra after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

i m doing B.E.mech.engg. so can i appear for rto exam held in maharashtra please give me informatiom.

13th April 2011, 07:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for RTO exam which is held in Maharashtra after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Since you are pursuing Mechanical stream you can appear for the exam when you are in the final year. But you need to satisfy criterias like you need to be domicile of the state. You will need to submit proof of the same. Also there will be a paper in Marathi so must know the language. If you satisfy these criterias you can apply for this post.
13th April 2011, 09:59 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Can I appear for RTO exam which is held in Maharashtra after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

yes dear, why not. YOU are definitely eligible for RTO exam...

best of luck
13th April 2011, 10:34 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible to appearing in RTO exam...
5th June 2011, 07:57 PM

Default to information about criteria for examination.

i am apearing for degree in mechanical engg. Please give me complete information about examination and its criterias.
9th June 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i can appear for RTO exam which is held in maharastra after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
15th June 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I am BE mechanical passed out in 2009 and now having 2 years of industrial experiance. can i aopply for RTO Exams? when it is in 2011 ? what is limit for age and number of attempts ?
29th July 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what is limit age and number of attempts for rto exams
6th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the i can get in rto? i am b.e in mechanical........is there is any percentage criteria.
7th June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i am study in third year mechanical engg.can i eligible to give the exam of r.t.o.
15th October 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to become RTO?
7th December 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

which books are required for the preparation of rto's examination will held in 2014?
4th September 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for RTO EXAM. I have completed B.E.electrical engineering in 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?