6th February 2017, 01:49 PM
konaveer

Can I appear for SSC exam if I have done Coaching for Banking PO ans Clerk? Will it be useful or do I need to do Coaching for SSC?

Respected Sir, I have done Coaching for Banking PO and Clerk but I want to appear for SSC exam so I want to know can I appear for SSC exam if I have done Coaching for Banking PO ans Clerk? Will it be useful or do I need to do Coaching for SSC? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th February 2017, 12:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for SSC exam if I have done Coaching for Banking PO ans Clerk? Will it be useful or do I need to do Coaching for SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by konaveer View Post
Respected Sir, I have done Coaching for Banking PO and Clerk but I want to appear for SSC exam so I want to know can I appear for SSC exam if I have done Coaching for Banking PO ans Clerk? Will it be useful or do I need to do Coaching for SSC? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have done coaching classes for Bank PO and Clerk exam so you can apply for SSC exam.

Because pattern for Bank exam and SSC exam are same.

You can apply all types government jobs where you are eligible.
8th February 2017, 07:09 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear for SSC exam if I have done Coaching for Banking PO ans Clerk? Will it be useful or do I need to do Coaching for SSC?

Yes, definitely you can appear for SSC exams also if you have done coaching for Banking PO and clerk exams.

>>You fulfill the eligibility criteria for various SSC Exams also such as SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL etc. There is no need do coaching specially for SSC exam as you have done coaching for banking exams. The syllabus of quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English Section for both SSC and Banking Exams are almost same. The only difference is that you have to prepare General Awareness section very well for SSC exams. You can prepare this section yourself.

>>So in my opinion you have to go through the previous year papers of SSC exams so that you have an idea about the type of questions asked in SSC exam and prepare it accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?