29th June 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for T.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University after passing class 12th and failing in F.Y.B.Com?

Dear Sir, Can I appear for T.Y.B.Com Exam after passing 12th Exam in Mumbai University? I failed in F.Y.B.Com so I am dropped from college so please help me and give information. If yes so please give me the full information of procedure.

2nd July 2016, 08:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for T.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University after passing class 12th and failing in F.Y.B.Com?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Commerce. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent in Commerce stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course.

Most of the colleges/ universities offer admissions in B.Com course directly on basis of merit in 12th standard board examinations. Some top reputed colleges/ universities conducts an entrance examination to find merit candidates for offering admission in B.Com course.

Being a 12th standard candidate, you can't apply for B.Com third year examination directly. You can get admission only in first year of B.Com course. None of the colleges/ universities offer direct admission to third year of B.Com course. So, I advise you to pursue B.Com course from first year onwards, so, that you will be eligible to apply for third year examinations while pursuing your B.Com third year course.
6th June 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for T.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University after passing class 12th and failing in F.Y.B.Com?

I AM DOING B COM FROM WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY i got atkt in S Y B COM after passing SHALL I GIVE DIRECT EXAM FROM UNIVERSITY AS I M ALSO DOING JOB LEAVING AT DOMBIVLI AND JOB AT KALYAN
15th July 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for T.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University after passing class 12th and failing in F.Y.B.Com?

Dear Sir, Can I appear for T.Y.B.Com Exam after passing 12th Exam in Mumbai University? I failed in F.Y.B.Com so I am dropped from college so please help me and give information. If yes so please give me the full information of procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?