4th October 2011, 09:39 AM
shubham.gujrati

Can I appear for the upcoming MHT CET exam if my birth place is Malegoan in Maharashtra?

I am 12th class student & wish to appear for MHCET 2012.
my birth place is Malegoan in maharstra & my father is born & bought up in maharastra now he is at Dewas (m.p.) for job from last 20 years.

My question is that.

Whether can i appear fro MHCET 2012 & what will be the advantage i will get
because my birth palce is malegoan (maharstra) & my father is from mahrastra?

pl.reply

10th July 2018, 02:10 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for the upcoming MHT CET exam if my birth place is Malegoan in Maharashtra?

Yes, you can appear for MHT-CET(Maharashtra Health and Technical-Common Entrance Test) exam because of your Domicile(Maharashtra).

MHT-CET exam is conducted by Maharashtra Government. It is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education(DTE).

Eligibility criteria for MHT-CET exam:-

1) Academic qualifications:- For Maharashtra State Contenders, they must have qualified 10th and 10+2 with at least 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, as compulsory subjects with anyone of these subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Vocational subjects, and English from any Maharashtra University.

Other backward contenders get 5% marks relaxation.

For Outside Maharashtra State Contenders, they must have qualified their 10th and 10+2 with at least 50% marks with Diploma in Engineering and Technology.

Other backward contenders get 5% marks relaxation.

Nationality;- Contenders must have an Indian origin.
15th July 2018, 02:42 PM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Can I appear for the upcoming MHT CET exam if my birth place is Malegoan in Maharashtra?

Government of Maharashatra State Common Enterance Test which is conducted Maharashtra government. All candidates who completed their +2 with the subjects Physics, Matematics, Chemistry, Biology are eligiblr to apply for MHT-CET. Candidate should be an Indian Citizen and belongs to the State of Maharashtra. Qualifing candidates will get admission in UG professional courses. There is no age limit to write MHT-CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?