14th December 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

List of PG entrance exams? What is the date for the same

please list the pg enterance exams and there dates and website for 2013

Related Questions:
  1. List of PG medical entrance exams? What is the approximate date? From which websites to download the form?
  2. List of the entrance exams one can attempt after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  4. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  5. List of government colleges offering MPT and date of entrance exams for Orthopaedics/Neurology?
  6. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  7. List of the entrance exams with details for admission in Ph.D course after M.Pharm?
  8. List of PG entrance exams? I am doing internship from reputed colleges in West Bengal
  9. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Abroad? Last date of GMAT form submission? -- [New]
  10. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  11. Information about MD Ayurveda Entrance exam? List of all those exams?
  12. List of all the entrance exams in 12th?
  13. List of government job entrance exams?
  14. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. List of Entrance Exams to be held this year?
  16. List of entrance exams to join M.Tech program in various universities? Am I eligible to sit in GATE exam ? I am in B.Tech 3rd year
  17. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  18. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
15th July 2018, 02:39 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of PG entrance exams? What is the date for the same

Lists of PG entrance exams:-

1) NEET PG:- October-November.

2) AIIMS PG:- 9 March-28 March.

3) PGIMER:- 1 October.

4) CMC Vellore PG:- 3rd Week of September.

5) JIPMER PG:- Dates yet to be announced.

6) NEET MDS:- 2nd Week of October.

7) COMEDK PG Medical admission:- 2nd Week of November.

8) DNB Broad of Speciality Admission:- 3rd Week of September.

9) AFMS PG Medical:- 2nd Week of December.

10) FMGE:- 31 November- 27 November.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?