9th May 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air Force after completing Intermediate from NIOS Board?

I have completed my Intermediate from NIOS Board. Is it acceptable for Air Force? Can I join Air Force with NIOS? If yes, then when and how to apply for it? What is the application charges?

14th May 2019, 09:12 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Force after completing Intermediate from NIOS Board?

Yes, you can apply for Indian Air Force after completion of your Intermediate from NIOS Board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a government recognised board are eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force. Since, you have passed 12th standard from a government recognised board, you are eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
15th May 2019, 12:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Force after completing Intermediate from NIOS Board?

The full form of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling.

It is a central government recognized board. The certificates obtained from this board is valid for NDA, CDS examination.

You can apply for NDA exam after 12th from NIOS board. The age criteria for exam is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
15th May 2019, 04:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can apply for National Defence Academy examination for getting into Indian Air Force after National Institute of Open Schooling. The academic qualification required for NDA examination is 12th passed from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics.

The age criteria is 16.5 to 19.5 years. Only unmarried male Indian candidates can apply for NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?