30th October 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Sc Psychology after completing 12th (Computer Science) and Teacher Training course?

Hello Sir, I took Commerce with Computer Science in 10+2 and I have also done Teacher Training course. Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Psychology with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. From where should I do Computer Teacher Training having completed 12th with Computer Science?
  2. How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course? -- [New]
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. Can I pursue Psychology after completing 12th with Computer Science group? What is the procedure to pursue psychology?
  7. Can a Computer Science student of 12th do graduation in Psychology?
  8. Can I do undergraduate psychology course after completing 12th with computer science
  9. Am I eligible for computer teacher post after completing BSc computer science
  10. Can I do BSc teacher training course after 12th from science stream?
  11. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  12. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  13. BSc pshychology after 12th in Medical PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  15. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  16. How can I become a Maths teacher after completing BSc Computer Science from CMJ university
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. Which course to take after completing 12th between B.Tech and BSc Computer Science?
31st October 2016, 06:51 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Sc Psychology after completing 12th (Computer Science) and Teacher Training course?

Yes you can pursue B.sc psychology.It is a 3 years course.

Eligibility Criteria- You must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 3 years .

Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years.
31st October 2016, 08:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Sc Psychology after completing 12th (Computer Science) and Teacher Training course?

Yes you are eligible for B.Sc Psychology. As because there is no any restriction in subject selection in graduation or even in post-graduation.
For example- if you have completed intermediate from science stream even after you can pursue graduation from arts, commerce etc.
And if you have completed intermediate from commerce stream then also you are able to change stream in graduation.
So, no need to worry. You are eligible to pursue any of the stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?