30th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry after passing B.Tech 1st year in MTU?

i am in b-tech 1^st year in mtu can i apply for b-tech lateral entry?

13th February 2012, 08:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry after passing B.Tech 1st year in MTU?

B.Tech lateral entry is usually applied to candidates who have completed diploma to join engineering degree from the second year. This is not applicable for candidates who have completed their first year engineering. It appears you are looking to change your college. If this is the case, then it is possible. A candidate can change his college in the second year, provided the preferred college is of the same fee structure and has a seat vacant.
11th March 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry after passing B.Tech 1st year in MTU?

hi i m shobhit mishra persuing b.tech frm lovely professional university.i want to change my college frm second year.so plz suggest me some other colleges.
15th March 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the proceduer to get admission in b.tech 2nd by lateral entry in colleges of punjab???
4th June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Wht are the required documents about this process.?
2nd June 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to change my clg,which comes under mtu,,i want to join lpu in my 2nd yr is this possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?