24th July 2012, 02:52 PM
arunsred

Can i apply for bank clerk exam after completing 3 years diploma in electronics?

I have completed 3 year diploma in Electronocs, and passed +2 with 53% marks , can I apply for bank clerk exams, pls reply

29th August 2012, 07:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for bank clerk exam after completing 3 years diploma in electronics?

Yes, with the current qualification you are eligible to apply for bank clerical post. Lower age limit to apply for this post is 18 years. Higher age limit for the same is 28 years. Also 50% marks is necessary for this. Application for this post will be done via online. Those who are able to clear this exam can attend personal interview as well.
18th January 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for bank clerk exam after completing 3 years diploma in electronics?

i have completed my 10th in 2008.i failed in 2 science for 3 times..so i started diploma in mechanical engineering in 2012.now i am securing good marks.and i am now 20 years old..can i be a banker in goverment sector after my diploma?
19th March 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I am mohit dehariya and i am a diploma holder in electrical engineering can i apply bank clerkrical post please guide me
7th June 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply bank exams aftr my 3 yrs electronics diploma aftr completing 10?
8th June 2013, 09:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunsred View Post
I have completed 3 year diploma in Electronocs, and passed +2 with 53% marks , can I apply for bank clerk exams, pls reply

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank exam every year for

List of the Banks are -

1. Allahabad Bank
2. Andhra Bank
3. Bank of Baroda
4. Bank of India
5. Bank of Maharashtra
6. Canara Bank
7. Central Bank of India
8. Corporation Bank
9. Dena Bank
10. Indian Bank
11. Indian Overseas Bank
12. Oriental Bank of Commerce
13. Punjab National Bank
14. Punjab & Sind Bank
15. Syndicate Bank
16. Union Bank of India
17. United Bank of India
18. UCO Bank
19. Vijaya Bank

Eligibility for IBPS clerk exam:-

If you have completed graduation degree OR if you have completed diploma degree , then you are applicable for IBPS Clerk Exam .You must have any subject in graduation or diploma related computer science .

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

So you are applicable for IBPS Clerk Exam .

Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk Exam:-

Reasoning
General English
Computer Knowledge
Quantitative Aptitude

You must have working knowledge of the COMPUTER program like in MS OFFICE, MS WORD, MS POWER POINT , MS EXCEL, TALLY etc

Selection process for IBPS Exam is 1)Written Test 2) Personal Interview.

Application Fee :-

a) Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
b) Rs. 450 /- for all others

For more information about IBPS Exam , you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
23rd July 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

sorry sir am not understood above the answers.i am completed diplomo in mechanical engeneering after 12th . can i apply ibps examor not???? pls reply..........
20th August 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in 10 2 3 format.can i apply for ibps clerk exam?
21st August 2013, 09:29 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for Bank Clerical Exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) with your present qualification.

Eligibility for SBI Clerical Exam:-

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th with 60% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

Eligibility for IBPS Clerical Exam:-

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree from a recognised University within the age of 28 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
21st August 2013, 10:30 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I am afraid that you are not eligible for the banking exams. You can not apply for the Clerk job. It would be better if you complete graduation. The diploma is not considered equvelant to degree.

Which means that you can not apply for any entrance exam/job that requires gradaution degree. In case of Bank Clerk, the Institute of Banking Personnel Services asks candidates to have completed graduation.

While the State Bank of India allows candidates having passed 12th standard to also appear for the exam. You have passed 12th standard but unfortunately not with enough marks to appear for Bank Clerk exam by State Bank of India.

This is why I will recommend you to apply for the graduation. If you have completed diploma in Engineering then take admission directly in the second year of B.Tech through the lateral entry admission.

For which you will have to appear for the Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET). You can appear for it if completed diploma with at least 60 percent marks.

After completing graduation you can apply for the Bank Clerk and even Bank PO job by the State Bank of India.

For State Bank of India Bank PO job, the candidate has to complete graduation. There is no percentage requirement. Which means you will be eligible for the exam. And at the same time graduation degree holders are also allowed to appear for the SBI Clerk exam as well.

You will also be able to apply for the IBPS Clerk entrance exam. However the IBPS Bank PO can be given if you manages to meet certain percentage criteria.

IBPS Clerk/Bank PO Eligibility

1. You should have completed graduation.

2. There is no marks criteria for Clerk exam.

3. While 60 percent marks are required for Bank PO.

4. SC/ST gets 5% relaxation for PO.

5. You should also have certificate/diploma in Computers.

6. Age limit is 20 to 28 years.

7. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

8. Relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST.

9. Up to 10 years relaxation for PWD.

SBI Clerk Eligibility

1. You should have passed 12th standard.

2. You are free to select subjects in 12th.

3. Minimum of 60 percent marks in 12th are required.

4. Graduates are also eligible for the exam.

5. There is no marks criteria for graduates.

6. 18 to 28 years is the limit for SBI Clerk.

7. Relaxation in upper age limit is same as for IBPS mentioned above.
21st August 2013, 10:51 AM
nishi513

Hi friend...The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS CLERK & PO and SBI PO exams is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university and for SBI CLERK exam is 12th/diploma pass with atleast 60% of marks from recognised institution...Age limit to apply for BANK CLERK post is 18-28 years and for BANK PO post is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are as per the government regulations...So,with your educational qualification of diploma in electronics,you are eligible to apply only for SBI CLERK post..For further details visit www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in...ALL THE BEST...
22nd August 2013, 03:11 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Unfortunately with this marks you are not eligible to apply for bank clerk examinations. There are bank exams which allows the 12th pass out to apply but the marks that you have scored is not enough to apply for it.

There is SBI Clerk Examination for which you need at least 60% of marks at 10+2 level. Since you have got a diploma degree had you got at least 60% of marks in it then you would have been eligible to sit for the SBI Clerk Examination.

But there is no need to lose hope. You can still apply for the SBI Clerk Exam provided you complete your graduation first in any discipline of your choice. Graduates only needs to secure the pass marks so the percentage of marks wont pose as a problem here.

The lower age limit for giving this exam is 18 years and for general category candidates the upper age limit is 28 years. There is however relaxation available for the reserved category candidates.

If you wish to apply for the IBPS Clerk Exam then also a graduate degree is a must. Earlier the 12th pass out candidates were allowed to apply for this exam but not anymore. Now for the IBPS exam the minimum qualification is a graduate degree in any discipline of your choice.

Apart from a degree basic knowledge in computer is also equally important. You should get a crash course done in computer operation if you didn't study the subject at graduation level or 10+2 level.

The lower age limit for giving this exam is 20 years and for general category candidates the upper age limit is 28 years.

Hope this helps :-> :->
24th August 2013, 02:56 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear aspirant

sorry to say you dear with this marks you are not eligible to apply for banking exams on 12th basis,

there is only one clerk exam on basis of class 12th that is sbi clerk exam but the foremost requirement is passing class 12th with minimum 60%

but there is one hope left for you, if you really want to go for clerk and po you should complete your graduation degree from any stream with any % and you will be eligible to apply for bank clerk and po exam

and apart from these you must have a basic knowledge of computer to apply for banking exams, you must posses a degree in computer course,

age limit for bank clerk is 20-28 years

all the best
24th August 2013, 10:22 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my diploma in 10 2 3 format.can i apply for ibps clerk exam?
NO, You cannot apply for the IBPS Clerks exams

Eligibilty for the IBPS BANK CLERKS exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

But you can apply for the SBI Clerks exams

Eligibilty to apply for the SBI Clerks exams:

Education:
12th pass with minimum 60% marks for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 55% marks in class 12th for the SC/ST/PWD Candidates

Or

Graduation Pass in any stream
No minimum marks is required in Graduation

Age-
Minimum 18 years
Maximum -28 years
11th November 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for ibps exam after completing 10 Diploma in It for 3 Year B.tech isit compulsory to show 12 Certificate
11th November 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for ibps exam afer 10 Diploma 3 Year B.tech isit 12 Certificate conpulsory in veridication
21st November 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Passed three years diploma and passed three years lateral b tech are eligible for SBI clerk 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?