6th May 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bank PO exam after completing integrated M.Sc Chemistry?

Can I apply for Bank Probationary Officer exam after completing Integrated course in B.Sc and M.Sc in Chemistry from NIT, Patna? If yes, then let me know how and by when to apply for PO exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for bank PO entrance exam? I have done MSc integrated biochemistry from Punjab Agriculture University
  2. Can I write CSIR UGC NET exam in chemistry after completing MSc? I am pursuing 2nd year integrated MSc Nanotechnology
  3. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  4. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry?
  5. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  6. Universities offering integrated MSc in Maths and Integrated MSc in Chemistry in AP?
  7. Universities offering integrated MSc in Maths and Integrated MSc in Chemistry in AP?
  8. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  9. Which universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?
  10. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  11. Colleges providing MSc Integrated(Chemistry) course?
  12. How to apply for Integrated MSc Ph.D programme? Last date to apply for it?
  13. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  14. Am I eligible to apply for NET entrance exam after completing MSc in Chemistry from distance education -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I appear for JAM exam for admission into integrated MSc Ph.D? My subjects are Chemistry, Zoology and Biotechnology
  16. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  17. What is the future after completing integrated MSc? What are the job opportunities if I can go for physics? I am studying inter 2nd year
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
15th July 2018, 03:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank PO exam after completing integrated M.Sc Chemistry?

The minimum education required to apply for bank Probationary Officer ( bank PO ) examination is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your Integrated M.Sc ( Master of Science ) degree course you are eligible to apply for bank PO examination as far as the educational requirement for the same post is concerned as integrated courses are equivalent to individual courses.

For your recruitment in nationalized bank of India as a bank PO, you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examinations. Also, for details and updates regarding these examinations, you can refer to their respective official links which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
15th July 2018, 05:03 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank PO exam after completing integrated M.Sc Chemistry?

Yes, you can apply for bank PO recruitment examination with your educational qualification.

Candidate passed bachelor degree or higher are eligible to appear in examination conducted for recruitment as PO.

The age limit to appear in examination varies with examination as weather it is conducted by IBPS or SBI.

You have to qualify in entrance examination for final selection.
15th July 2018, 08:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Bank PO recruitment examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is different for different examination.

So, you can apply for examination and after qualifying in examination you will become eligible for final recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
15th July 2018, 08:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

PO stands for Probationary Officer and for selection you have to appear and qualify in examination.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Since you have master degree qualification you are eligible to appear in examination.
15th July 2018, 11:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your integrated M.Sc ( Master of Science ) degree course in Chemistry, you are eligible to apply for bank PO ( Probationary Officer ) post as far as the educational requirement for the same post is concerned as integrated degree course are equivalent to separate degree courses.

Apart from the educational qualification, you need be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more updates regarding different bank PO examinations, you can visit links such as [IMG]www.ibps.in[/IMG] or www.sbi.co.in.
16th July 2018, 12:34 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for Probationary officer entrance examination:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream.

Age criteria: 20-30 years.

Integrated course candidates are allowed for this examination. You need to wait for next IBPS exam notification for PO.
28th August 2021, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i have completed integrated msc . How to give my college marks while applying for IBPS becuase it is 5year course???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?