4th December 2009, 07:29 PM
deepa

Can I apply for bank PO Exams being a final year btech in biotechnology student?

I am doing B.Tech biotechnology. i am in final year. my aggregate percentage in 10th, +2 & ug is 88%. i will be completing my B.Tech by june 2010. so, can i apply for the bank PO exam before june 2010?

15th December 2009, 11:04 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank PO Exams being a final year btech in biotechnology student?

yes you are eligible for it.
15th December 2009, 01:11 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank PO Exams being a final year btech in biotechnology student?

you have to be graduate to write the exam
4th January 2010, 07:04 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

No dear you must have the bachlor degree to apply for the PO exam of any bank either natinalised or the private.
6th January 2010, 11:50 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible for writing bank po exam,because it only require a graduation degree.
it has three stages 1)a written exam
2)a group discussion
3)an interview
7th January 2010, 11:05 AM
kusum singal

yes,you can apply for po post in bank.
the eligibility crieteria for bank:
1)pass the graduation with 60%.
7th January 2010, 12:02 PM
rohit kumar singh

ya definitely the eligibily to be PO of any bank is any graduation and in some banks post graduation...so u can apply
7th January 2010, 04:37 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

yes friend..offcourse
you can apply for it...you are eligible for it
good luck
7th January 2010, 09:07 PM
mathur

yes you are eligible for the exam.. you have to be graduate for that
8th January 2010, 04:42 PM
Senior Member+++

eligibilty to write in PO exams is that that you should be a graduate so in your final year you can apply for this.
12th January 2010, 06:46 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for it but you can get selected or jobswill be allotted to you only after completion of your graduation.
22nd January 2010, 08:57 PM
vijetha

can i apply for bank po exams 2010 being a finel year student in btech
25th January 2010, 01:37 AM
priya143

hi,

you can apply for bank po exam,since the eligibility criteria for bank po are:

1)you should be atleast 21 years of age.
2)you should be graduate from any field.

the bank po exam for SBI is out the last date of submission is 26th january 2010.

best of luck
1st February 2010, 12:17 AM
sumitkumarinmit

yes you can apply for bank po exams in your final year of engineering .
but why you are doing this if you have ample oppurtunity to develop in technical field .......
1st February 2010, 02:18 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

yes,my dear friend you can apply for bank p.o.but your degree should be in your hand at the time of joining process.
but one think i would like to say it will be better to chose your own technical field than PO.
1st February 2010, 05:49 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

no you cannot apply for it because the minimum qualification is a graduate and that too you have to fill all the necessary details in the form where your graduation marks are needed .so i would say you 1st complete your graduation and then apply for it . wish you luck and success. for more details do write to me . bye
29th March 2010, 02:59 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
yes, you are eligible for the bank PO exam.but there is free advise for about why opting for bank po exam when you are already B.Tech in biotech.
thanks.
7th April 2010, 03:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes you are eligible for bank
p.o. exams, you can appear for
bank p.o. exams, if you are get
the 60% marks in your exams...........

best of luck....
13th May 2010, 05:22 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Yes you can apply for bank PO Exams being a final year B.Tech in biotechnology student.
15th May 2010, 12:25 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd
as per my concern you can apply for BANK BPO as you are student of final year
best off luck
15th May 2010, 04:16 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

yes you can apply for the exam........it dosent matter from which stream you are.......just go for it......

all the best
19th May 2010, 08:44 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you can apply for the bank p.o exam only when you are in final year....because it needs all documents in xerox of the graduation certificate for filling the application form....
so i am very sorry to say that you can not apply for that.
ok
all the best
23rd May 2010, 03:52 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

yes dear friend,
you can apply for bank PO Exams if you are a final year btech in biotechnology student.but as per my suggestion you must opt for post graduate program after doing B.Tech.this will take into the application of your learning in B.Tech.moreover it is considered as not a wise decision to go for BANK PO after doing B.Tech.
but if you really wish to then go for it.
all the best.
25th May 2010, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a BE ECE final year student, what all competitive exams can i attend in my final year itself for a job?
11th June 2010, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

when does the process for submission of forms for PO exam start?Is it same for all banks? i will be appearing for my university exams next year in March/April.
20th July 2010, 05:34 PM
jananidevi

Exclamation Re: Can I apply for bank PO Exams being a final year btech in biotechnology student?

i am final year engineering ece student.i want to write a exam for po in banks.can i apply?yes means how shall i prepare?give me the exam alerts.
1st August 2010, 12:34 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can apply for bank PO Exams .

as minimum graduation qualification is required to apply for bank PO Exams .

all the best......
20th September 2010, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for bank PO exams i have completed M.Sc Chemistry?
4th October 2010, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of B.tech.So can i apply for the bank jobs?is there any requirement of certificate while registering?
Can i apply for the technical post being in final year of my B.tech?
21st October 2010, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc. final year Hospitality and Hotel Administration Student. Can I apply for Bank Po.

Question by Ankita Bhatia.
7th November 2010, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

why banking is a good carrier than biotechnlogy
17th November 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc.(biotechnology) .what would be the best option for me.
10th December 2010, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doind my final year(b.tech) vth 57% can i apply for the po exams
18th December 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of biotech & i wanna know tat does question come from biotech related subject or any other subject in bank po exams.please clarify it.
19th December 2010, 01:26 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Probationary officers is the entry level exam for most of the banks.

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for appearing PO exam why because the minimum eligibility for to appear for bank po exam is as follows
-you should be of minimum 21 years of age
-you should have to complete your graduation with a minimum of 55% or more.

First try to complete your btech with good percentage and then you are eligible to apply.

The selection procedure will be written test followed by interview.

The written test consists of questions from 5 categories
1.Reasoning
2.Quantitative aptitude
3.General awareness
4.Computer awareness
5.General English

You need to qualify in each of these categories.

There is the negative marking of 1/4th.

All the best
8th February 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i am final year btech student of branch IT ,can i apply for any PO.i have the marks above 60% form 10th &12th and till date.
25th February 2011, 03:01 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI FRIEND,

yes you are eligible for writing bank po exam,because it only require a graduation degree.

The eligibility criteria for bank po are:-

1)you should be atleast 21 years of age.
2)you should be graduate from any field.
3)Graduation with minimum 55% marks.

best wishes for your future............
26th February 2011, 10:48 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:
•Candidate must be citizen of India.
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

Yes you are eligible after graduation.

regards
Kapila
2nd April 2011, 11:49 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for the bank PO exams because the final year students who can show their degree of passing by the end of the time decided by the bank authorities can apply for the post.

So if you can do that, then apply for that.

Moreover you should have a minimum of 55% marks in your graduation.

and your age should be between 21 years and 30 years.

A degree in computer is also required....
2nd April 2011, 04:17 PM
Revathy GM

Dear friend

You are eligible to appear for Bank Clerk exam while doing graduation. You must be between 21 - 30 years of age. Write clerk exam first and then you can write for P.O exam

Practice to solve apptitude fast and get selected in Bank clerk exam

All the best
7th April 2011, 11:32 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Yes You are eligible. You can attend

But remember in mind you must have your degree certificates before joining.

If you couldn't able to produce your certificates before joining, all your efforts will waste.

My suggestion for you.

Being you are a btech CS graduate, You can also try for Technical officer in bank
8th April 2011, 12:34 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for bank PO Exams being a final year btech in biotechnology student?

it is based upon creteria of qualification of banks......... many of banks required graduated students but some of banks required 12th passed students......but i think you apply for bank post after graduation because then you get good post....
8th April 2011, 05:45 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for the exam.
8th April 2011, 06:36 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for bank PO Exams being a final year btech in biotechnology student?

TO be Eligible for any Bank PO exam:

1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
a) Educational Qualifications:
General Candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class XII and 55% or more marks in Graduation or
Post Graduation.

b) Age - Not below 21 years and not above 30 years

so you are surely eligible for bank po exam .
14th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have just written my 6th sem exam (bbm), and hav an aggregate of 61% upto 5th sem and results of 6th sem not announced yet..... I am i eligible.....?
25th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
I am pursuing in the 7th sem of B.tech computer science, my aggregate %age upto 5th sem is 68% , so am i eligible for bank po exam?
11th August 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Which exam can i attempt in final year? i am a final year engineering student
4th September 2011, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Good Morning.....

I am a Final year student of B.Tech CS Branch.My average % till IIIrd yr is 73 % in B.Tech.May I eligible for appearing in Bank P.O. exams and in B.T.C. entrance exam
19th September 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for bank Clerk and po Exams bcz i have given the below details for my qualification:
SSLC:47 %
12th :60 %
UG(BBA) :49 %
PG(MBA) :72 %
20th September 2011, 01:01 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepa View Post
I am doing B.Tech biotechnology. i am in final year. my aggregate percentage in 10th, +2 & ug is 88%. i will be completing my B.Tech by june 2010. so, can i apply for the bank PO exam before june 2010?
Dear Friend,

You can not apply for the PO examination before passing your graduation examination.You will be only become eligible to apply for the PO examination after completing B.Tech with minimum 55%-60% marks.

Best Wishes.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?