13th August 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BSc Agriculture and Animal Science? I have cleared 12th with Biology in class 11th

Namaste sir/madam have cleared +2 with biology in class 11 &with math in class 12. Can i apply for Bsc agriculture & animal science

31st December 2015, 11:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BSc Agriculture and Animal Science? I have cleared 12th with Biology in class 11th

Yes definitely you can apply for B.Sc Agriculture course ( which is a good option with bright scope in country like India which in more often than not a agriculture based country )being 12th passed student with PCM.

But having Mathematics as the main subject in your passing year you will be eligible for technical part of B.Sc Agriculture course i.e; for Agricultural engineering.

Also for studying the same course from government agriculture college you will have to clear AIEEA-UG held by Indian Council of Agriculture and Research once every year and for the same you must have the qualifications mentioned as below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years by the last date of the same year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Also there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as the government norms.

* You must have completed your senior secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics or Agricultural Science as your main subjects with a minimum of 60% aggregate from a recognized institute. Relaxation upto 10% are provided to reserved category candidates.

For more details about the same examination and updates about the next AIEEA - UG you can log on to link www.icar.org.in.
25th July 2023, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for BSc Agriculture and Animal Science? I have cleared 12th with Biology in class 11th

Can we join bsc agriculture without Eamcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?