27th May 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BSc in Animation after completing 10th?

I had completed 10th can i apply for b.sc in animation...please tell me if i can apply

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BSc in Animation after completing 12th?
  2. Courses related to Animation available to study for 10th student? -- [New]
  3. How to do my career in animation after passing 10th with 92%
  4. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  6. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  7. Can I go for animation course after passing 10th?
  8. Which diploma course should I join after completing Animation course so that it supports me in both the fields?
  9. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  10. Courses available for BSc IT students? Can I go for Animation Field? Procedure for it? Any college for Animation in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  12. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  13. How to do higher course in animation after completing diploma in animation
  14. How to take admission in animation in 10th?
  15. Universities offering MS in Animation? I have completed BSc
  16. Any chance for government job after completing BSc and Animation course?
  17. What is the future in animation? I am doing BSc in Animation from Arena Delhi
  18. Can I study MFA after completing B.Sc(Animation) course?
7th June 2012, 09:52 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BSc in Animation after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed 10th can i apply for b.sc in animation...please tell me if i can apply
B.sc Animation is 3 years Undergraduate degree course and to get admission in this course you have to complete your Intermediate (10+2) Examination with minimum 50% in aggregate Marks.

But you have completed your 10Th examination, so please complete your Intermediate examination first and then you are eligible for this course.

The admission in this course is based on entrance test/Merit basis. Selection criteria are depends upon the colleges where you want to take admission.

Many colleges also give you direct admission in this course, but for this you have to scored good marks in your 12Th examination. So please complete your 12Th examination and then you are eligible to take admission in B.sc Animation course.
7th June 2012, 09:57 AM
babusingh rajpurohit
Member+

B.sc Animation is 3 years Undergraduate degree course and to get admission in this course you have to complete your Intermediate (10+2) Examinations.

and also there is a entrance exam for getting a admission.
7th June 2012, 10:54 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for B.Sc. in Animation after completing 10th.

B.Sc. Multimedia & Animation is a three years under Graduate course and can be pursed after 10+2 or Graduation in any stream.

B.Sc in Animation is a course that enhances the study of various processes that are not real but can be achieved with help of computers and its software. B.sc in Animation includes the processes and the methods through which unreal and desired special effects can be produced just on the need and requirement. The course is getting very popular day by day and has its application in many areas.

Some Institutions conducts entrance exam for admission to B.Sc. Animation course. Others conduct admission on the basis of mark secured in 10+2 or equivalent exam.
7th June 2012, 12:26 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

No, you Cannot apply for BSc in Animation after completing 10th class as the eligibility criteria for the same is under-

1. Students applying for Bachelor of Science in Animation should hold a pass certificate of 10 and 10+2 from any recognized board of the country with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks which may differ from colleges to colleges.

2. Many colleges even conducts entrance exam for the admission of the students.

Candidates applying for this course should is a student of core science stream (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) in 10 and 10+2 will be beneficial for the course.

So better to complete your 12th first & then go for your dreams to be accomplish.
7th June 2012, 02:16 PM

B.sc Animation is 3 years Undergraduate degree course and to get admission in this course you have to complete your Intermediate (10+2) Examination with minimum 50% in aggregate Marks.

But you have completed your 10Th examination, so please complete your Intermediate examination first and then you are eligible for this course.

The admission in this course is based on entrance test/Merit basis. Selection criteria are depends upon the colleges where you want to take admission.

Many colleges also give you direct admission in this course, but for this you have to scored good marks in your 12Th examination. So please complete your 12Th examination and then you are eligible to take admission in B.sc Animation course.

13th June 2012, 12:36 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Sorry, to say that you Cannot apply for BSc in
Animation after completing 10th class,
because for applying Bsc a candidate should have to complete their 12th with minimum 50%. from recognise board.

but you have only complete your 10th
so, first of all complete your 12th then apply fop it.

all the best
9th July 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i have did my 10 2 and failed in a subject but my total is 650 which is 65%.And animation is my passion. can i do bsc animation. please let me know if there are any courses related to 3D,animation,multimedia . . . !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?