13th March 2012, 12:44 AM
Akhil katoch1994

Can I apply for a job after passing diploma in electronics and communication?

i am akhil from himachal pradesh and I am doing diploma in electronics and comm. can i apply for a job because my father income is not fulfill for us

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  2. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  5. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  7. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  8. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Where to apply for job being Electronics and Communication Engineer?
  11. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  12. What are the government jobs after passing diploma in electronics and communication -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for a job after doing electronics and communication diploma?
  14. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  15. Can I get a job in TATA or LG after passing 2nd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
13th March 2012, 08:03 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: Can I apply for a job after passing diploma in electronics and communication?

Job opportunities after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering

There are many ways to get job in the ECE(Electronics Communication Engineering) course, there are so many private and also the government sectors which are offering the jobs for ECE students, main thing is you must have good skills and percentage in your subject....
You should maintain a minimum of 65% in graduation with no backlogs to secure good job in the companies...
some of the private organizations which offer jobs are...
*Indian engineering service(IES)
*Indian telephone services-BSNL/MTNL
*Indian oil corporation-HPCL/IPCL/BPCL...
*Power sector-NTPC/NHPC
*Indian railways
*Software industries
*Bharat electronics limited
* Indus tan Aeronautics limited(ISRO)
*Steel authority of India limited(SAIL)
These are some of the companies or organization which provide jobs for electronics students...
It is also good to move to consultancy’s for registering, but it is good and it will be bright for your future if you go with jobs in the companies mentioned above..
Now a day’s many top software companies and also so many top mnc's are going to emerge in India it will be better if you get job or you prefer the job in those companies....
12th June 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for a job after passing diploma in electronics and communication?

can i apply a job after diploma in electronics and telecommunication secured 75% mark
9th July 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

can i job in telephone services after diploma in electronics and communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?