19th November 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CBI job after completion of computer science engineering? Am I eligible?

Hello Sir/Mam, Good evening our question is: My name is Bharath HN I have completed diploma in the course Computer Science and engineering I would like to work on CBI on intelligence service? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Computer Science after completion of diploma in mechatronics engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for non technical government polytechnic Lecturer's job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science, MBA and M.Phil?
  4. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Best short term course after M.Sc Computer Science
  8. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Computer science after completion of B.Sc with MPC?
  9. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of computer science engineering course?
  10. Study material or syllabus details? Which books to be referred for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer/Grade II exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  12. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  13. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  14. Can I join CBI after BSc Computer Science? What subjects to choose and procedure to join CBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  16. What can be done after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  18. Can I go for MS in Computer Science in USA after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
20th November 2017, 07:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CBI job after completion of computer science engineering? Am I eligible?

The full form of CBI is Central Bureau of Investigation.

The eligibility criteria for CBI entrance exams:

1. You need to be a graduate to apply for exams like SSC CGL for Sub Inspector Post and Civil Services exam for higher post in it.

Diploma candidates should pursue bachelor's degree to become eligible for CBI job. You can get admission in Bachelor of technology on basis of LEET exam.
20th November 2017, 08:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CBI job after completion of computer science engineering? Am I eligible?

Procedure for CBI entrance exam:

1. SSC CGL Tier 1

2. SSC CGL Tier 2

3. Medical Test

CBA stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam that is Combined Graduate Level preliminary exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate who have completed graduation degree from a recognised University with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.
20th November 2017, 10:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to join CBI:

Aspirants who have completed graduation degree from a recognised University with any stream are eligible for CBI exam and age should be in between 18 to 27 years whereas relaxation is given to reserved categories in upper age limit.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE examination that is Combined Graduate Level preliminary exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.
Being a engineer student, you are definitely eligible.
20th November 2017, 10:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

One must have completed graduation degree in any stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and after that he or she has to appear in the Combined graduate level entrance Exam that is conducted by SSC every year.

As you have already completed your graduation degree in engineering so you are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
20th November 2017, 10:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment in CBI.

The examination is conducted by SSC as CGL. CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level entrance examination.

The examination is conducted ever year and only candidates passed or pursuing in the final year of degree are eligible to appear in examination.

So, you cannot appear in examination. Candidates have to qualify in Tier I, Tier II and Interview for final selection.

For detail information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
20th November 2017, 10:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

One must have done graduation degree in any stream from a recognised University in order to apply for CBI job.
But it is not that much easy to apply for this job because before this you have to qualify the entrance test.
CGPE is the entrance test.
Age limit: 18 to 27 years.
Engineering graduates are also eligible to appear for this test.
20th November 2017, 11:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for CBI job after completion of your Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course. To be eligible to apply for CBI job, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university. The age criteria required to apply for CBI job is 20 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to apply for CBI job.
22nd November 2017, 08:22 AM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for CBI officer post is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university.
#Age limit to apply to join in CBI is 18 - 27 years for General category and 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
#Staff Selection Commission(SSC) conduct exam every year to recruit the candidates for various government departments including CBI.
#So,as you have completed your diploma,you are not eligible to apply for job in CBI.
22nd November 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in exam of SSC CGL after completing my graduation in it(B.Sc. Biotech)???
7th December 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPE OF JOB IN CBI AFTER COMPLETING m.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?