18th March 2023, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for CSIR NET Lectureship after completing Btech IT?

Hi, Can i apply for CSIR NET Lectureship after completing Btech IT? If so which science stream should I select?

22nd March 2023, 07:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for CSIR NET Lectureship after completing Btech IT?

No, you cannot apply for a lectureship through CSIR NET on the basis of B.tech. IT degree course as for appearing in the CSIR NET the minimum education required is a master's degree in a relevant discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate (which is relaxed to 50% in case of reserve category candidates) from a recognized university.

For complete details regarding the CSIT NET eligibility, you can refer to the link https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?