30th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for engineering in the same year after giving the compartment exam?

after giving the compartmental exam can i apply for engineering in the same year and will the compartmental exam will have any bad effect in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in KV school after giving 4 time compartment exam?
  2. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
  4. Can we apply for both compartment and improvement exam during the same year?
  5. Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya with compartmental in one subject?
  6. Admission in any Medial college for MBBS after compartment in 12th standard CBSE board?
  7. Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?
  8. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  9. Repeating 12th class if failed in one subject but passed in additional subject -- [New]
  10. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  11. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  12. How can I get admission in government diploma after giving compartment in 2 subjects
  13. Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?
  14. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing in compartment physics
  15. Can I get admission in JSS, JP or Galgotia Noida after scoring 67000 and 11960 in B.Tech and 3010 and 1300 in Biotech?
  16. Which engineering college should I choose after having compartment in board exam?
  17. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  18. Can I give Re compartment exam after failing in compartment in Physics
13th August 2012, 04:41 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i apply for engineering in the same year after giving the compartment exam?

Hi dear..

Well if you have to give compartment exam, then even if you cleared any entrance, you would be disqualified, so if you want admission in any particular university , you have to try next year, but if you can go with any private university then please try

~> MRIU (Manav Rachna International University)
~> Amity University ( Noida campus is the best one)

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
23rd July 2022, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for engineering in the same year after giving the compartment exam?

Can I take admission for engineering after compartment exam same year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?