23rd July 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Food Inspector after completing graduation with P.C.M?

Hello Sir, I have completed my graduation degree with subjects P.C.M. I want to know that Can I apply for food inspector after graduation with P.C.M? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Food Inspector entrance exam after completing B.Pharmacy? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to become a Food Inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Which exam do I have to write and how can I apply for the exam?
  3. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  5. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  6. How to become a food inspector after completing Hotel Management?
  7. How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
  8. How much percent require in graduation or 12th to appear for food inspector exam?
  9. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  10. Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?
  11. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam?
  12. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  13. After completing M.Pharmacy how to apply for Food Inspector Job?
  14. Educational qualification required for food inspector and durg inspector?
  15. Am I eligible for a job of Food Inspector after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  16. Can I apply for a test(Food Inspector) after doing graduation in BSc Biotechnology and PG in Fermentation and Microbial Technology
  17. Can I apply for Food Inspector job by doing hotel management?
  18. How to apply for food inspector entrance?
25th July 2016, 12:29 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Food Inspector after completing graduation with P.C.M?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for food inspector exam after graduation with PCM. Food Inspector is recruited to monitor and keep close vigilance for violation of safety and sanitation.
UPSC & State Level PSC recruit food inspectors through entrance exam.

Eligibility
- You should have passed bachelor's degree in Agriculture/Food Technology/Veterinary Science/Public Health/Dairy Technology.
OR
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in science with chemistry as a compulsory subject.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
- Mental Ability/Reasoning
- Mathematical Skills
- English Language

Skills Required For a Food Inspector
- Critical Thinking
- Trouble Shooting
- Management of Personnel
- Knowledge of Laws & Legal Codes
- Ability to Solve Problems
- Judgment & Decision Making
26th July 2016, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Food Inspector after completing graduation with P.C.M?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my graduation degree with subjects P.C.M. I want to know that Can I apply for food inspector after graduation with P.C.M? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for Food Inspector exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology from a recognized university are also eligible to apply for Food Inspector exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
5th September 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I did Bsc in pcm combination do I eligible for food inspector exams.
1st July 2021, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am pcm student my aim is food inspector wheather i can join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?