11th May 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GATE on basis of my graduation with B.Tech?

I have completed my graduation with B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Can I apply for GATE entrance examination now? If yes, then when and how to apply for it?

15th May 2019, 03:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GATE on basis of my graduation with B.Tech?

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The examination is conducted for admission in the M.Tech course.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination eligible to get admission.

The application form will be available later. Candidates can apply online at the official website.
15th May 2019, 03:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an entrance examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technology or IISC for admission in Master of Technology course.

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for GATE examination is Bachelor of Technology course or Master's degree in science. The last date to apply for GATE exam is over now.
15th May 2019, 05:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear for the GATE examination. The required eligibility to get admission in the GATE is that candidate must have passed B.Tech/B.E/M.Sc course from a recognised institute.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination to get admission in the course.

The application form will be made available in November and December.
17th May 2019, 01:26 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you can apply for GATE . As per GATE eligibility criteria a candidate who is currently in final year or already completed is eligible for GATE exam.

There is no minimum or maximum age limit prescribed to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?