26th September 2011, 01:12 AM
samarendra sahoo

Can I apply for government job after passing B.Tech computer science?

now i am continuing my b.tech in computer science in 4th year.can i apply any govt.job,if yes pls send me the list of job or name.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after passing B.Tech computer science?
  2. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After passing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 2nd class marks how to get government job?
  5. How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Any government jobs for computer science branch students?
  9. How can I apply for central government job after completing B.E computer science engineering?
  10. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  12. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  13. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  14. Any chance for government job after passing MSc computer science with 72%?
  15. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  16. What should I do after passing MSc computer science? How to apply outside for the job?
  17. Jobs in government polytechnic colleges after B.E in Computer science? What is the procedure to apply for this job? -- [New]
  18. Can I get any government or railway job after passing B.E computer science
16th March 2012, 04:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government job after passing B.Tech computer science?

You have good chances for government jobscan look for many job opportunities in government sector organisations after completing B.Tech. The notifications for jobs in various government departments will be published in the official websites and you can apply on the basis of that. You can attend the SSC and UPSC exams which are conducted annually. By attending these exams you can apply for jobs in Railways, defense sector etc. If you are interested towards thein a banking career, attend the bank recruitment exams for positions such as clerk, PO etc. Many reputed public sector companies also have technical positions vacant which you can apply. also recruit computer science engineers.
25th January 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for government job after passing B.Tech computer science?

Can I apply for government job after passing B.Tech computer science and i got 57% in B.Tech but in 12th i have 71% markes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?