22nd September 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?

sir i complite diploma in electronics and telecomunication form rajasthan vidyapeet universisty am i aply goverment job

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  3. Can I apply for Merchant Navy course having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  5. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  6. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  7. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  9. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  10. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  12. What are the requirments for doing internship after MS in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  13. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Where will I find best job for diploma in electronics and telecommunications?
  15. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  16. Which course is useful after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  17. Important courses for government job after Electronics Diploma?
  18. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
27th September 2011, 04:10 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?

Of course you can apply for Govt. jobs like -

ECIL
BHEL
DVC
RAILWAY
SAIL
GAIL
EIL

But it will be better if you can do BE/B.tech ,because it will give you mere options in both Privet and Govt. sectors.

Thank you
27th September 2011, 10:53 PM
shibendu

Default Re: Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?

Yes,
Of course my friend,
you can apply for these fields.

you have completed your diploma in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION stream and you are eligible for these companies.

1.UPSC examination
2.RAILWAY examination
3.Banking Sector.
4.DVC
5.BHEL
28th September 2011, 02:14 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you can apply for govt. jobs after completion diploma in ECE stream..

You can apply for PSU's like-

1.BHEL
2.BEL
3.SAIL
4.GAIL
5.ECIL
6.Power grid
7. Railways

You can go for any of them..
But you will not get much higher post..
For that you have to complete the B.tech / BE course..
After that you will get better designation and much better salary package.

So, go for B.tech/BE course.
All the best.
25th December 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E. in telecommunications and my dad is a government contractor in electrical field.are there any tenders in telecomm. field given out by government?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?