1st January 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ground duties in air Force after scoring less than 60% in graduation? Is there any concession for OBC?

can i apply for ground duties in air force if i get less then 60% in my graduation??? is there any concession for OBC??

19th July 2014, 11:40 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ground duties in air Force after scoring less than 60% in graduation? Is there any concession for OBC?

OBC candidates get 3 years relaxation in Indian Air Force. In ground duty segment, Administrative and Logistics division, candidates need to be graduate with 60 per cent and incase of Post Graduation, it should be 50 per cent in any discipline. In Accounts Branch, B. Com with 50 per cent marks or M. Com/ CA/ ICWA with minimum 50 per cent marks in all subjects is required. In Education branch, Post graduation Degree with minimum 50 per cent marks in all papers is mandatory. Candidate can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?