1st January 2012, 03:50 PM
sweety suthar

Can I apply for ground duties in Air Force after scoring less than 60% in graduation? Is there any concession for OBC category?

can i apply for ground duties in air force if i score less then 60% in my graduation? is there any concession for OBC category?

18th January 2012, 10:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ground duties in Air Force after scoring less than 60% in graduation? Is there any concession for OBC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety suthar View Post
can i apply for ground duties in air force if i score less then 60% in my graduation? is there any concession for OBC category?
To join the Ground Duty Branch of Indian Air Force, you must have scored a minimum of 60% and there no relaxation for candidates belonging to OBC or any other category.
If you are a graduate, within the age limit of 20-23 years and have scored 60% in bachelors degree examination, you will be eligible to join the administrative and Logistic Department under the ground duty branch of Indian Air Force.
However, for post graduates, the required percentage of marks is 55% and the age limit for such candidates is 20-25 years for any post graduates, 20-26 years for law graduate and 20-27 years for chartered accountant, cost and work accountant, candidates with Masters Degree in education and P.hd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?