4th April 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for HpMT after completing my studies in haryana? I am from Rajasthan

sir, i am from rajasthan and my ration card is also of rajasthan. but i completed my study in haryana. can i apply for hpmt

12th December 2020, 04:11 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Can I apply for HpMT after completing my studies in haryana? I am from Rajasthan

Yes, you can apply for HPMT .Candidates who are Appearing for Haryana PMT Exam must be a Citizen of India. Applicant must be a Domicile of India. The Age Limit for Appearing in Haryana PMT Exam is 17 Years to 25 Years.
Candidates shall first be required to check themselves against the eligibility conditions and fill the application form if they are eligible to take the Haryana PMT . Definite cut-off marks shall be decided by the conducting authorities. Candidates obtaining marks equal to or greater than this defined score shall have to appear for counselling round where documents verification shall be done and seat allotment procedure will be carried out. Candidates must finally deposit the semester fee to the allotted institute to confirm their admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?